- Must have a steady, verifiable source of recurring income of at least $1,000 per month.
- Must have an active, verifiable checking or savings account.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must not currently be a debtor in a bankruptcy case or presently intend to voluntarily file for bankruptcy relief.
- Must have a verifiable phone number, home address and email.
Items to Bring
- Two (2) most recent pay stubs if employed; or annual award letter if on a fixed income.
- Two (2) most recent bank/credit union account statements.
- Voided check or documentation verifying entire bank/credit union account number — not just member number.
- Debit card from bank/credit union account.
- Recent utility bill or another recent piece of printed mail with full name and address for address verification.
- Government issued photo ID.